Now is the perfect time of year to make your varicose & spider veins disappear
If you are one of the 50 million Americans with varicose or spider veins, it is now easier than ever to receive minimally invasive, in-office treatments that will allow you to have a happier, healthier life. Gone are the days of hospital-based procedures, prolonged recovery times and painful stripping procedures.
Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins, often-dark blue in color, near or raised above the surface of the skin. They are often a symptom of an underlying condition called Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI).
Here are 7 Signs & Symptoms of CVI
- Visible bulgy veins on the leg.
- Leg pain or discomfort. Complaints of leg heaviness, pain, itching, or cramps, especially after prolonged sitting or standing.
- Tired or heavy legs. Signs of fatigue after moderate amounts of activity.
- Legs that swell. Swelling that tends to worsen as the day goes by.
- Discoloration or scarring of the skin. Darker areas of skin or redness in the area just above the ankle.
- Open wounds or ulcers along your lower legs or ankles. This occurs after experiencing a long period of skin discoloration and is referred to as a venous stasis ulcer.
- Restless legs or leg cramps. An irresistible need to move ones legs in order to alleviate an uncomfortable feeling of itching and/or aching of the legs at usually at night.
If you experience any of these, then we welcome you to schedule a free vein screening. Call 516-869-VEIN (8346).