CoolTouch CTEV Laser
The CoolTouch CTEV procedure is minimally invasive and is performed right in your doctor’s office. It leaves no scar, has a short post-operative recovery period with only mild discomfort and is performed using only local anesthesia. The treatment itself will take less than an hour. The laser energy heats the vein causing it to shrink and collapse, preventing blood from pooling. Once the vein is closed, the blood that was circulating through this vein is simply rerouted to other healthy veins and the varicose vein essentially vanishes. With the CoolTouch CTEV, you will receive the best results available. You will experience minimal, if any, pain, bruising or post-op complications and the success rate is 98-100%. Your symptoms will begin to improve immediately after the CoolTouch CTEV procedure is completed.
After the procedure, your leg will be wrapped in a compression bandage and you will be up and immediately. You will be able to resume routine activity the same day and athletic or strenuous activities within several days. A follow up visit is required approximately one week after treatment to assess progress and determine if touch ups are needed.
Why choose the CoolTouch CTEV for
your varicose vein treatment?
- Most comfortable procedure available
- Rapid relief of symptoms
- Virtually pain free
- No downtime
- Performed under local anesthetic – no IV or general anesthesia
- Minimally invasive, so minimal risk of scaring and postoperative infection
- Quick, office-based procedure
- Rapid recovery with reduced postoperative pain. Normal activities can be resumed immediately.
- Excellent clinical and aesthetic results
- Lower risk than conventional, old-fashioned vein ‘stripping’
For more information: www.cooltouch.com